6th. Annual 2012 Page, AZ Fly-In

Roger Lee

I know this is a little early, but thought I would at least start the thread for you far out planners.

Here is the date for the 6th Annual 2012 Page, AZ Fly-In. Oct. 18th -21st, 2012

I have reserved 45 rooms again and I have made my reservations. If you call tell them you are with the CT group. The $49 per night rate is still good. Call me if you have any questions.

Rose is our contact person.

Best Western Arizona Inn

716 Rim View Dr.

Page, Az.

800-826-2718

928-645-2466

The AZ. Inn has gone completely non-smoking!

• 10 months later...

Roger,

Confirming that Carole and I will be there in N86LS.

Please change our location to Cedar City, UT. We no longer keep the plane at Parowan.

Also note that when St. George put in a new airport they temporarily had the ID of DXZ, as is in your St. George flight writeup. But when the old airport was closed the new (and only) airport became. KSGU. All charts now show the new airport active and the old with an X on it.

Bottom. Line: Change write-up to KSGU.

See you soon.

Russ Roberts

Roger,

Confirming that Carole and I will be there in N86LS.

Please change our location to Cedar City, UT. We no longer keep the plane at Parowan.

Also note that when St. George put in a new airport they temporarily had the ID of DXZ, as is in your St. George flight writeup. But when the old airport was closed the new (and only) airport became. KSGU. All charts now show the new airport active and the old with an X on it.

Bottom. Line: Change write-up to KSGU.

See you soon.

Russ Roberts

Bruce's Custom Covers is pleased to offer a free aircraft covering system to one lucky winner at the 6th Annual CT Fly-in. A door prize / drawing will be held at this event. All participants are encouraged to participate. Please see Roger for more information.

Donation-Item_CT-Fly-in-t.jpg

To learn more about custom fitted covers for your CT, go to https://www.aircraftcovers.com/general-aviation-models/flight-design/ctsw-ctls-2k-and-mc

ctsw-1.jpg

Archived