T Black Aviation

Tad Olmsted

Hi all,

I wanted to throw a shout out to T Black Aviation. Tom has a great program for getting your pilot, A&P and IA certificates. Tom works whatever hours you need him to and even Sundays or holidays.

I successfully passed the IA exam with an 88% and I know it would not have been so easy without Tom's instruction and guidence.

Tom also has a great 2 week course for those wanting to get your A&P.

T Black Aviation is located in the Sheltair building on the second floor. The company offers an aviation ground school, aircraft rentals, flight training and an (A&P) Aviation Mechanic Certification Program along with FAA and FCC written exams. The written tests are guaranteed in that if you fail, you can return to a class and sit-in. Discounted rates at local hotels are offered to students coming to the area for classes and testing.

A nicely stocked book store is on premises and has pilot supplies, handbooks, manuals and training aids including Jeppesen and ASA flight manuals, A&P books, Florida sectionals, test prep software and manuals. The pilot supplies include an airport facility directory, headsets, logbooks, plotters, kneeboards, flight bags, oil, oil filters, aircraft hardware and more.

Maintenance, maintenance training, annual and pre-buy inspections, catering, detailing, graphics and interior services are also available. The owner, Thomas D. Black, has been at this location since 2010 and in this business for "forever." Look for...

Archived