Tanis engine pre-heater

Roger Lee

Hi All,

Winter and the cold is coming soon. I can get Tanis 912 engine pre-heaters for $625 to your door. Tanis is the gold standard for engine pre-heaters that others are measured against.

I also just received more rubber engine isolators and more door lift struts.

Just a note:

The CTLS uses different engine mounts. There are 8 of those and they are $35 each. $280

This is up to 3 times more than a CTSW.

FD is cheaper than Rotax mounts which are $51 each. The best place for these so far is FD.

These may (?) last a little longer, but will need replacement too and of course you'll need to pull the engine so hose change makes a good opportune time to just be done with it and not pay to pull the engine or do all the work twice.

Hi All,

Winter and the cold is coming soon. I can get Tanis 912 engine pre-heaters for $625 to your door. Tanis is the gold standard for engine pre-heaters that others are measured against.

I also just received more rubber engine isolators and more door lift struts.

Just a note:

The CTLS uses different engine mounts. There are 8 of those and they are $35 each. $280

This is up to 3 times more than a CTSW.

FD is cheaper than Rotax mounts which are $51 each. The best place for these so far is FD.

These may (?) last a little longer, but will need replacement too and of course you'll need to pull the engine so hose change makes a good opportune time to just be done with it and not pay to pull the engine or do all the work twice.

Roger, are the Flight Design and Rotax mounts the same part, or are you just comparing prices? I have a set of Rotax mounts hiding in one of my parts drawers.

Archived