Tire for my CTSW

Bobby CAU

Hi Bobby,

If you have the smaller set of tires the front is a 4.00-4 and the mains are 4.00-6.

If you have the larger tires (tundra) then the front is a 4.00-6 and the mains are 6.00-6.

You would like the 6.00-6 6 ply Monster treads. they wear like iron and have a lot more tread than most so flats aren't an issue. Get the "LeakGuard tubes" as they are thicker and a much better rubber. I only add air of 2 psi over a year.

Monster treads are not available in the small tire size and only the 6.00-6. You do not need or want the 8 plys in the Monster tread.

http://www.desser.com/

Hi Bobby,

It could be a 6 ply. If you use an 8 ply keep the pressure up to at least 40 psi. If you allow it to drop to 30 psi with an 8 ply using the Marc Engegno front wheel it will start to rotate on the wheel during taxi and landings and pull the tube stem out and cause a flat. I have seen this at least 6 times.

Hi Bobby,

It could be a 6 ply. If you use an 8 ply keep the pressure up to at least 40 psi. If you allow it to drop to 30 psi with an 8 ply using the Marc Engegno front wheel it will start to rotate on the wheel during taxi and landings and pull the tube stem out and cause a flat. I have seen this at least 6 times.

dear Roger,

thanks for your all GREAT info ...

too bad, i still cant find the correct one thru the desser website.

Roger,

I don have access to the matco part numbers. Could you give it to Bobby? Maybe we hold give hike the new master cylinder number also?

If he hasn't replaced I yet he doesn't know what he is missing.

Archived