The 5th Annual 2011 Page, AZ Fly-In

Roger Lee

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi All,

Don't forget to turn your Spot Tracker on while flying into Page, AZ from around the country and turn it on each day while you are there so people from around the globe can see everyone. If you haven't listed your Spot link here on the forum there is a thread just for Spot links.

I hate kennels so I'm coming.

See Ya there.

Hi All,

Don't forget to turn your Spot Tracker on while flying into Page, AZ from around the country and turn it on each day while you are there so people from around the globe can see everyone. If you haven't listed your Spot link here on the forum there is a thread just for Spot links.

I hate kennels so I'm coming.

See Ya there.

Where is the "there is a thread just for Spot links". My link is http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=03t7qOul2qZdet9sd8Q3LolaiXoF51HCA. Where do I post the link?

Ernie

Hi Wayne,

I would love to, but with the size of this group and the commercial traffic we would make a number of folks unhappy. We have a sell out crowd. We have 46 planes coming verse the 12 at Columbia with the bomb drop.

Are there enough tie downs for 46 airplanes at Page?

Ernie

Ernie,

I posted your Spot link under the Spot forum. Just look down the left side under the main topic headings and you'll find it.

Jos,

Yes we will have plenty of tie downs. We will use the main ramp and the over flow.

Huge group this year.

Hi John,

I do have someone that needs a room so let me know asap and don't cancel it, we can just insert another name.

I'm not John, I'm Mitch -- the other CT owner in Santa Paula. The room is currently held on my card. How do I insert another name?

I can't come to the fly-in, but if I were there I'd be looking at all the planes for the little things owners have done to make them more comfortable. It might be nice if someone put up a list of such items after the fly-in.

Some items I'd be addressing are:

Seat comfort

Foot rests

Additional map/"stuff" storage

Cockpit organizer to be put in other seat for when flying solo - buckled in or replace the seat entirely

Avionics and gadgets.

I'd come if I could, but I'll be picking corn.

Evening All: I thought I would write a quick note to say that Nancy and I will not be able to attend this year's Page soiree. I cancelled today because of a really nasty, persistant sinus infection. We are really disappointed, but there is always next year. See ya, Ken and Nancy Nolde N840KN

Page flight times from Tucson.

Our group will leave Tucson at 0700 and land at Payson at 0830 for breakfast. We will meet whom ever shows up there and leave from Payson to Page at around 0930. That should put our group in Page around 1115.

See Ya All There!. biggrin.gif

It's supposed to be perfect weather.

From PAGE.....Thank you again Roger Lee as my wife and i really appreciate you gathering such a wonderful bunch of people.

We make new friends here each year....friends you keep forever.

This is all we for fun each year other than work....

Thank you again

Mack & Vicki Brame

Archived