Other LSA brands?

markmn

Hi Mark,

The other LSA's have their own specific forums, but we welcome all LSA's here because we all have a lot in common, i.e. avionics, Rotax engines, rules/regs, cross country flights, Fly-In's or anything LSA related. We always welcome other aircraft, especially encourage other LSA aircraft at our Page, AZ Fly-In. So as I see it we all share a common bond up to a point, but if you need to get really specific about a specific brand then that forum would be a better place. The common things though we can share and we will never discriminate or censor on our forum. We are all brothers, but retain our individuality.

• 4 weeks later...

Roger,

There is a Tecnam forum but it has not not had a post in months. Other than myself.

You have many areas to post in. Why not just have another area for "offbrand birds" or "others" or something of that nature?

If you are officially affilliated with FD I would not want you to lose your compensation.

However I don`t see how it could hurt flight design by allowing other brands to come to their site.

What do you think?

Mark

Hi Mark,

I'm not officially with anyone. I do like my CT over others for my own personal reasons. I believe we all pick our aircraft to fit our own wants and needs and that's certainly ok with me.

This forum is open to all LSA as we have many things in common. They only need to sign on and chat with the rest of us. We have some other LSA already here and you would never really know unless they told you. Tecnam people are welcome. Just so you know we have two other Tecnam owners already on this site. smile.gif

Hi Mark,

I'm not officially with anyone. I do like my CT over others for my own personal reasons. I believe we all pick our aircraft to fit our own wants and needs and that's certainly ok with me.

This forum is open to all LSA as we have many things in common. They only need to sign on and chat with the rest of us. We have some other LSA already here and you would never really know unless they told you. Tecnam people are welcome. Just so you know we have two other Tecnam owners already on this site. smile.gif

There is a forum http://sportpilottalk.com/ that has a more general topics. I like this forum dedicated to one plane simply because I want to see what people have to say about that plane and don't really want to hear problems discussions about some of the other 100 LSA models. I go to sport talk forum for those things.

My 2 Cents..

• 1 year later...

Roger, we're over 600 now....it would be interesting to know what other than CT owners are looking for, perhaps ROTAX, we have some very usefull ROTAX discussions/information, thanks to you and the other ROTAX gurus. I'd be lost without you guys. Maybe the forum tools will enable a bit of analysis to tally on some select areas to understand where the center of visits or posts ly.

Awesome! following are just some random thoughts/?. I joined as a SW owner, have since gone to RANS S-19, might go LS some day if we don't go over the cliff. So, the most hits common thread is ROTAX. Is it most hit because of it's unique CT installation information needs or general ROTAX technical questions?

Perhaps a pole of ROTAX could indicate other than CT aircraft owners in the forum and widen Airframe information sharing. No doubt CT has the larger following here as far a Airframe threads go but are there at least a couple other silent twoseys or threeseys out there that have the same airframes and don't know it.

Focasting who would go CT ELSA and what would it take owners to pull that pin, again the cliff looms before us, might be generally interesting. And if the FAA allows all those other certified MFGs go LSA how will that effect CT ownership, would folks jump ship even at 6$ a gallon-those RV6-9s are looking even better then.

Archived