Enterprise Rent A Car Corporate Rates For You

Admin2

Hi All,

I talked to the head of the complaint department (pictured on left) and got his okay for this. LOA's for everything now days. laugh.gif

Special notice to all. CTFLIER forum member benefit. biggrin.gif

I have set up a corporate rate and benefits account for all of us to use anywhere and anytime you want to use Enterprise Rent A Car. No matter where you are or what time of year any of you can use this.

The account number is XZL3402 and the pin # GOB.

You can make your reservations on line or call them.

Our Enterprise brand is considered a value brand, meaning we always try to give you the best rate possible when booking a reservation. Under our corporate program we offer an additional 5% discount off our already low rate. But here are some additional benefits you will receive.

Customized web like- easy reservation process, simple to manage, secure limits errors and increase use of rental.

• Open Availability- guarantees vehicle when needed. Preferred service over other rental types.
  • No Fees/Waived Fees- money saving feature, allow for more convenient transaction, increases use, larger rental base due to removal of certain fees.
  • Personalized Service- dedicated account representative backed by a network of locations providing award winning customer service.

Use it and I hope it helps on your travels. wink.gif

Archived