My new to me CT

Bill3558

Since I crashed N121YT,  I had been pretty down in the dumps. I decided to take a look at a plane in Boston. So I flew Delta to take a look at it. The owner was very helpful, and I decided to buy it. 
I flew it home to North Carolina. Landed yesterday at my home airport with some of my pilot buddies on the side of the runway applauding.  It was a highlight of my life.  About 7 hours flight time. It was a great flight. Had flight following the whole time. 
I now own N838Q. A beautiful 2013 CTLSI.

ACCC66EC-7C61-4DB3-ACDA-D2901272C1BF.jpeg

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I'd love to check out your new CT. My digs are roughly 100nm WNW, so an easy flight for either one of us:

51731316803_43b08c9174_c.jpg

I was at OA7 in my Sky Arrow with a friend in his Remos about a month ago - nice little airport and I'm looking for any excuse to fly on nice days now that I'm post-annual.

As an aside, on my iPad running OS 15.1 and Safari, I can no longer seem to post replies to threads on just this forum. I'm logged in and the reply field is greyed out:

51730228302_42d767047b_c.jpg

I tried logging out and back in - no joy. No problem on my iPhone or Mac. Any thoughts? Feel free to PM me if you want to avoid derailing the thread.

15 hours ago, Bill3558 said:

Empty weight 830.  About 50 lbs heavier than my old old airplane. Avionics and fuel injection add weight. Can work around it with fuel management

You have experienced the phenom gas mileage of the fuel injected Rotax... you won't have to carry as much gas (weight) on long trips.  My CTLSi (I sold it) was 835... and I worked around the weight issue and never once had a problem.