CTB

Congratulations on your new purchase! I’m a former Mooney driver too, but had to switch to light sport. I bought a CTSW a little over a year ago and have really been enjoying it! We are giving up a lot of speed and 2 seats, but the CT is a lot more fun to fly! And cheaper too! It got me from California to Oshkosh in 2 days (long days), so long cross country trips can still be done!

This site is awesome and will answer about any questions you may ever have!

Welcome to the club!

Thank you. 
It will be long 6 months of waiting. 
Two seats, slow and low with large windows. 
Perfect for Everglades wildlife and blue waters of the Keys and Bahamas. 
I am sure I will have many questions to ask. 
Until then I will watch and learn. 

6 minutes ago, Towner said:

By the way, I’ve never flown the F2, but what made you decide on a CTLSi vs an F2?

I am not sure if another almost $50k is justifiable for what I need. I don’t need another relatively expensive certified plane. 
Actually I am looking into ELSA conversion and then I can make it easy to full IFR. I think, based what I read. 

On 1/18/2022 at 5:37 PM, CTB said:

Actually I am looking into ELSA conversion

I'm a big fan of E-LSA, if you desire to do this know that it needs to occur with 30 days of the condition inspection, or you will need to complete a fresh inspection.  If you're serious about it, might be able to integrate this at the time of sale right out of the gate.

10 minutes ago, GrassStripFlyBoy said:

I'm a big fan of E-LSA, if you desire to do this know that it needs to occur with 30 days of the condition inspection, or you will need to complete a fresh inspection.  If you're serious about it, might be able to integrate this at the time of sale right out of the gate.

Thank you very much for the advice. I’ll will keep it in mind. My plane should be delivered brand new in July.