2006 CTSW For Sale

Adam

I am thinking long and hard about a new loaded CTLS... Trouble is, my current 2006 CTSW would need a new home... If you have an interest in purchasing a CTSW than take a look at my current bird on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PIgWDgwj1M

You can see it in action, I have 9 videos posted on my YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/macaviationart

My 2006 CTSW has 142 hours on it, Annual being done next week... N531CT has several recent upgrades including: Matco Brakes and Wheels (by Roger Lee), Garmin 696, Garmin GTX 330 Mode S with TIS and a new SL40 Com (All done at Alpha Avionics at KTOA) and last but not least a new AmeriKing AK451 406MHZ ELT. All upgrades approved by Flight Design. One item to note, my 2 Bose A20 headsets stay with me. N531CT was born in December of 2006, first delivered in May of 2007.

Bird is located at KHHR, Hawthorne CA. The plane has been hangared its entire life and is in very good shape. I am the second owner. If you are looking for a nice well equipped CTSW drop me a line here or via email and lets talk turkey. Thanks, Adam. aec1964@excite.com If I find a good home, a new bird is in my future, if not, hey, I still love this one!

post-124-0-42123200-1304541532_thumb.jpg

post-124-0-50111400-1304541592_thumb.jpg

First owner flew it 95 hours and parked it... Son of a wealthy car dealership owner in FL. Took delivery in May of 2007 and then about 2 years later stopped flying. It sat inside in a hangar getting fresh annuals and all updates every May until they sold it. Dad also owned King Air and a few other flying toys. After learning how to fly in it, kid got married, moved on to other bigger things and never used it. Enter me... I have owned it for 11 months, paid cash, took her to 142 hours while at the same time spending about 14k in upgrades. It's my modis operandi, pay cash for what I can afford, start upgrading it, build up some more cash, sell what I own and buy up once again using all cash. I don't like loans on my toys. I'm flying about 60 hours a year chasing burgers up and down the CA coast. Having a day job, I don't get to play as much as I like, but I do like playing when I get to!

• 3 months later...

N531CT Has been officially sold and delivered... I'm now without a plane until my new CTLS shows up in late December / early January... Thanks to the 2 user forums, I only listed my plane on them and *poof* my bird has a new home...

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Adam,

Then poof we expect you to stick around. biggrin.gif

I am sticking around! I have N764AC reserved... My CTLS is a November S/N and I am hopeful its here by early to mid January...

I ordered a CTLS with dual Dynon Skyview, Dynon A/P, Dynon Mode S with TIS, Garmin 696, Tundra, LED Landing, High Capacity Lithium Ion Battery, in Wave 5

Until then I'm plane less, bird cage is empty and I'm depressed... (I guess I will do some rentals but there is nothing like your own bird!)

Archived