Help For Ukraine

If you would like to support the employees of Flight Design in Ukraine with a donation you can do so directly with PayPal (see *** below) using our email flightdesignusa@rcn.com (with a note "Ukraine") or send a check or call us at 860-963-7272 and we can take a donation using your credit card. All donations go directly to the employees within minutes! Thank you.

Address for checks:

Flight Design USA
PO Box 325
South Woodstock, CT 06267

If writing a check, please write "Ukraine" on the memo line.

***This is from a comment below, and it affects the speed at which the money can go through.***
"A tip of using PayPal to get the whole value of your donation going to the Ukraine employees:  You need to choose to send the money to a friend or family. 

However, if you select credit card as the source of the funds, even if you select friends and family, it will send as a sales transaction and FDUSA will only receive a portion at first and then you have to go back and say you received the "purchase", but only after 48 hours and after the credit card and business transaction fees are paid. 

If you use your linked bank account, the whole amount of money arrives within seconds."

Edited by FD USA

We all own great FD aircraft, some money from each would be a drop in the bucket for most. Compared to what it takes to maintain CT's it's a small amount.  I hope everyone can do this, it will make a huge difference. One or two hundred from each would be amazing if possible. 

A tip of using PayPal to get the whole value of your donation going to the Ukraine employees:  You need to choose to send the money to a friend or family. 

However, if you select credit card as the source of the funds, even if you select friends and family, it will send as a sales transaction and FDUSA will only receive a portion at first and then you have to go back and say you received the "purchase", but only after 48 hours and after the credit card and business transaction fees are paid. 

If you use your linked bank account, the whole amount of money arrives within seconds. 

This may be obvious to expert users of PayPal, but it was new to me as I got caught on the sales transaction because I used a credit card at first.

By the way, Natascha and Tom are doing an admirable job of forwarding the money with little delay to the Ukraine and the workers who need it.