Any F2 owners or future owners here?

CTB

I noticed this post a few days back, third F2 in the US, I don't believe I've seen anyone on the forum here post about a delivery.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/204208050410317/permalink/829262304571552/

Also, I was at FDUSA on Tuesday helping a new owner return a LS to Michigan.  Tom shared there are 28 on order if I recall the number correctly.

On 4/1/2022 at 11:17 AM, GrassStripFlyBoy said:

Also, I was at FDUSA on Tuesday helping a new owner return a LS to Michigan.  Tom shared there are 28 on order if I recall the number correctly.

Hey Darrell, 

You should have stopped  in. I was at the airport most of the day waiting for my friend and his wife to arrive in a CTLSi he just bought in South Carolina.

21 hours ago, Ken Kueny said:

I took delivery of N82SV two weeks ago at KFCI. I waited 18 months, and it was well worth it. 

P3140733.jpg

P3140735-2.jpg

Hi Ken,

It looks very nice. Can you post some pictures of the interior and the panel? And I will probably have more questions over the time. 

Please, let us know how it handles, feels, flies, etc. 

Thank you

Bob

I've never flown a CT, so I can't offer a comparison. I trained in a Tecnam P92 Eaglet. In comparison . . . 1) it is larger and less buzzy due to lack of rivets, 2) the fuel injected 912is is much smoother than the carbureted 912uls, 3) 3 bladed prop is much quieter than the 2 bladed prop, 4) much more slippery in the pattern (I tend to be high and fast using my memorized P92 approach), still dialing in my landings, 5) the autopilot is awesome. I'll get a picture if the inside and post it shortly.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...