Co-Pilot Stick to the right

Amazonjet

The Co-pilot stick is about 3 to 5 degrees right when the Pilot stick is centered. This is particularly noticeable in level flight because again the Co-Pilot stick is close to the Co-pilot’s right knee while the Pilot’s stick is centered between their knees. I know I could adjust the ailerons to compromise each stick to get them both off just a little. But, If I lift the stick boots up I can see the aurora bearing ball joint could be adjusted to change the length of the slave arm from the Pilot stick to the Co-pilot stick. The problem with that is that it looks impossible to get to, and to release it and rotate it. Is it possible that if the jam nut on each stick is loosened the whole slave rod can be rotated and it changes the length. I think that would require one of the aurora bearings to be reverse threaded?

It is not one rod all the way across. They are connected to the torque tube in the middle. It might be easier to access the rod at the torque tube through the tunnel and switch panel. The LS should have access panel under the seat.

Edited to add, that you will need to lengthen the rod, so you will need to verify that there is enough thread engagement when you screw the rod end out.