Midwest Meet Up?

GrassStripFlyBoy

Hi Tip - Absolutely, would love that and weather is great / lots of daylight these days.  I'm game for this weekend or later afternoon on a week day.  Probably could round up Phil and Dick too, make it a lunch or dinner?

Glenn  - After this coming week I'm travelling heavy for work July 18th onward, and Oshkosh week.  I'd have loved to make this a larger event at MVN but flying 4+ hours one way for some of us and uncertain who's showing, made this a bit difficult. 

My hope was this would have been a half dozen plus of the gang here, and an easy day out and back.  The challenge is planning it far enough out for people to fit in schedule, but then having solid weather for everyone or accept that some might not make it.

Can anyone use the data from the FAA database and populate a map so we can see where CTs cluster and therefore what locations might be most convenient for many?

Iowa City might be a good location.  Two of us are based here and there are a couple more not too far away.