Replaced starter relay and batter still dishcharges overnight

Mechanic said it was my starter relay permitting current draw when parked overnight so we replaced.  The overnight discharge continues.  After 2 nights without a battery tender battery discharged to 10.5 volts.  Mechanic asked me to disconnect the keep alive wire from the starter relay and see if batter stays up like that.

Any help on how best to trouble shoot and correct this?

7 minutes ago, Roger Lee said:

Are you positive your battery doesn't have a bad cell?

I just bought the 3rd battery.  One after the other gets deep discharged if not tended.  Maybe this has been happening since I got the Uavionix Echo ADSb out.  I don't know how it's switched or how to confirm its off.  The discahrge is at a rate that seems like a radio left on.  Maybe it gets power from the wrong side of the battery master switch?

3 minutes ago, Anticept said:

As said, put a resistor between the battery and positive lead to the starter. Everything branches from there. The voltage drop test will immediately answer if there is a vampire.

Anticept,  Visually I see one big gauage wire going to starter but another on the left post mated to the wire from the battery goes into a wire harness.  Like the starter current and keep alive current goe through the relay but everything else bypasses it.  It sure doesn't look to my eye like everything branches from the lead to the starter.  Mechanic says same as you and replaced relay but drain remains.  I'm pretty sure he read amps not volts and didn't use a resistor. 

If you still have a keep alive wire and have a GPS hooked to your dynon unit and have updated, cut the keep alive. Dynon has that recommendation since 2007 or so.

Either way, disconnect them both and check voltage drop to the big one only.

There is a small keep alive on a spade connector.  There are two big wires one on the right post to the batter and one on the left post that you can see in this photo on the left post mated to the wire from the battery.   I will pull the keep alive but as I said there are 2 big ones, one ouput from the relay they other on the input post.

4ae9d1c2-16e2-46fb-b17c-d857e8aa7b95.jpg