$% back using Costco Card at Self Serve fuel at FBO's

Ken

Hi Folks:

Maybe everyone already knows this but by using my Costco Card for self serve fuel I have been getting 4% back from FBO's in VA, FL, and SC. I am guessing this  is nationwide??? I was a bit surprised as they code for gas stations to receive this rebate. I assume all FBO's code for this?

Nice surprise. Plus getting 93 Octane with ethanol is $3.75 at my local Costco so at least I start off with fairly inexpensive fuel when I leave my home airport. 

KSFQ has 93 octane non ethanol for $4.99/gallon if anyone is in the area.   

Ken

N296CT

Powhatan, VA

Must be the coding on purchase, I have Chase Visa that pays 5% on fuel, and the rec fuel I buy at a local airport falls under that also.  Also pays 1.5% on all purchases, and 5% on travel.  I'm not a big fan of having a bunch of cards, but picked this offer up around first of year and now making this my primary card, with all the travel I'm building some serious cash back action.

Some cards will have a maximum cash back amount for the year. May be worth checking and grab a second card with similar benefits.

$5.25 a gallon for 91 octane With ethanol at Costco here! That’s the best quality I can get for fuel unless I use 100ll or fly at least an hour to one of about 5 airports with 94ul. Then it’s about $7 a gallon! California sucks!