CPS sold to Aircraft Spruce

Roger Lee

I was held to secrecy, but now it's official. There will be a few transfer and catch up pains I'm sure.

Dear CPS Customers;

As of November 4, 2011 California Power Systems has been sold to Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co. of Corona, CA. who will become the West Coast Rotax Service Center, an exclusive relationship that CPS has held since 1984.

We would like to thank the thousands of customers around the world that have made CPS their choice for Light Sport and Ultralight parts and service.

Every effort will be made to track and fulfill all orders placed with CPS thru Thursday, November 3, 2011.

Sincerely Yours,

Mike Stratman

CPS President

For products and services contact:

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty

225 Airport Road

Corona, Ca 92880

Phone: 1-844-477-7823

www.aircraftspruce.com

It's sad to CPS closed, there's not many people who can get in the morning and say they love the job they had. Working at CPS has allowed me meet hundreds of amazing people over the last 5yrs no only just our wonderful CT community...CPS was a rather small operation with only a handful of employees, each with there various levels of interest in the Industry but all happy to help a customer in need. I just want to thank everyone who did help support us over the years. I wish I could say I didn't shed a tear turning off the lights the last day but that would be a lie. Please show your support for the new owners, Spruce is a top notch business and although there will be a big learning curve for there employees, I think this will be a good thing for Rotax and CT owners in the end. God Bless!

Archived