2010 CTLS with Skyview

Scotsman58

I'm fairly close to a decision to upgrade to a Part 23 aircraft so I can pursue an instrument rating. I don't really want to go through the hassle of selling my CTLS myself, so I'm likely to do a trade-in, or use a broker. But before I start that process, I wanted to check on this forum to see if there is anyone in the CT community who would be interested, or knows someone who be interested, in a nearly new CTLS equipped as follows:

2010 CTLS (approx. 73 hours on the Hobbs)

pristine -- NDH, always hangared, one owner, no flight school/commercial use

Skyview package (dual 10" Skyview displays; independent ADAHRS; back-up batteries; dual pitot tubes)

Garmin 696 (with XM weather)

Garmin GTX 330 S-mode transponder (displays TIS traffic on Skyviews and 696)

Trutrak FD Pilot IIVS Autopilot (slaved to GPS)

Garmin SL40 radio

Amsafe airbag seatbelts

Tan leather

Extras: Tanis engine preheating system (installed); Insulated engine cover (Bruce's Aircraft); CT-specific battery charger (from Lockwood Aviation); mapping feature installed for Skyviews; Garmin 696 mounted in AirGizmo mount so it can be easily removed for updating

If anyone is hankering for a nearly new Skyview-equipped CTLS, you can respond to this with a private message and let me know how to contact you. Please, serious inquiries only. If I do get a chance to trade-in or use a broker, I will post an update to this message promptly.

Hello Scotsman58,

I attempted to send you a private message with a few questions. If you did not receive it, then please email me back at:

williamince@earthlink.net

Thanks and have a great day.

Regards,

Bill I.

Clearwater. FL.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish you reached your conclusion and I saw your post 8 months ago... I sold my 2006 CTSW and ordered a new loaded Skyview at Oshkosh last year... I'm still waiting on the new plane to get here! I'd have bought yours for cash in a heartbeat.

I am interested in your aircraft. Will you email me at arthurwhtt@gmail.com all the information that you can give me. I plan on buying a CLTS airplane within the Month of March or April 2012. If anyone else is interested in selling me their airplane please email me information.

Hi Arthur,

Flight Design West has a couple new CTLS's coming in June with the latest 796 Garmin, Skyview and all the goodies. If your in the market for a new one or need any help with transition training on one you buy used feel free to give us a call.

I appreciate greatly the interest that a few of you have shown. On reflection, I've decided to work with Flight Design USA on selling this aircraft. They should have materials on it in the next few days (I need to get them some recent photos). Flight Design is also performing the first annual inspection (which should begin this coming week in South Woodstock). In the meantime, if you're interested, I would encourage you to contact Dave Armando or John Gilmore of FD USA.

Hi,

I'm looking for a CTLS, please let me know the asking price. If possible send to my email: thomas.milko@gmail.com as I do not check this forum so often.

Sincerely,

Thomas Milko

I'm fairly close to a decision to upgrade to a Part 23 aircraft so I can pursue an instrument rating. I don't really want to go through the hassle of selling my CTLS myself, so I'm likely to do a trade-in, or use a broker. But before I start that process, I wanted to check on this forum to see if there is anyone in the CT community who would be interested, or knows someone who be interested, in a nearly new CTLS equipped as follows:

2010 CTLS (approx. 73 hours on the Hobbs)

pristine -- NDH, always hangared, one owner, no flight school/commercial use

Skyview package (dual 10" Skyview displays; independent ADAHRS; back-up batteries; dual pitot tubes)

Garmin 696 (with XM weather)

Garmin GTX 330 S-mode transponder (displays TIS traffic on Skyviews and 696)

Trutrak FD Pilot IIVS Autopilot (slaved to GPS)

Garmin SL40 radio

Amsafe airbag seatbelts

Tan leather

Extras: Tanis engine preheating system (installed); Insulated engine cover (Bruce's Aircraft); CT-specific battery charger (from Lockwood Aviation); mapping feature installed for Skyviews; Garmin 696 mounted in AirGizmo mount so it can be easily removed for updating

If anyone is hankering for a nearly new Skyview-equipped CTLS, you can respond to this with a private message and let me know how to contact you. Please, serious inquiries only. If I do get a chance to trade-in or use a broker, I will post an update to this message promptly.

• 4 months later...

Archived