New CTLS Welcome Event at Sonoma Jet Center

Romeo-Charlie

Join us to welcome N751JM, a brand new Flight Design CTLS to KSTS Charles Shultz Airport Saturday June 2 11AM until everyone leaves. Sonoma Jet Center 6000 Flightline Drive, Santa Rosa CA 95403.

11am FAASTeam Seminar "Intro to Sport Pilot Flight Instruction for Instructors, Students & Pilots". Earn 1 Wings Credit for Master Knowledge! Lunch 11am -1pm. Sit inside N751JM and learn about the smart design and glass cockpit in a CTLS. Talk to instructors at North Coast Air and learn to fly the CTLS. Buy one of your own from Sonoma Jet Aircraft sales. The exclusive dealer for Flight Design aircraft in northern California.

For more information call Ron Cassero 707 523-2800

Hi Ron,

Congrats on getting your new CTLS! I know you guys will do well! If you have any questions regarding instructing in the CT feel free to give me a shout, we have a several years experience teaching primary students as well as transitioning pilots in the CT's.

Glad to help.

Good Morning Eric! Thank-you for all of the encouragement! We are lucky enough to be part of a Great team, Your Team and Our Team- One Team! Flight Design! And there is plenty for all. I have been giving many demo rides since we received it and it's such a great plane to fly, I have the best job in the world. We will be attending the Golden West fly-in in Marysville CA June 8-10. Thank you Eric and Mike! Happy Landings!

Ron

Archived