OshKosh 2012?

Phil

Hey there guys...just booked a flight to Kosh...so was wondering if any of you guys will be there?? Im there all week doing a bit of filming/flying/drinking would be good to catch up... also had a look at the new C4 mockup in germany looks cool and huge inside with its funky doors!!

best to mail me

phil at loop.aero

Hey there guys...just booked a flight to Kosh...so was wondering if any of you guys will be there?? Im there all week doing a bit of filming/flying/drinking would be good to catch up... also had a look at the new C4 mockup in germany looks cool and huge inside with its funky doors!!

best to mail me

phil at loop.aero

Hi Phil,

Welcome to the group. Jan and I will be there Monday-Friday and (also) hanging around the CT Tent. Watch for a big guy wearing a CT t-shirt.

My wife and I will be at AirVenture on Thursday and Friday... I will be wearing a shirt that has Flight Design USA on the front and Coffey Aviation on the back (see logo attached). Anyone sees us walking around please do say hello! Nice to put faces with names! Adam.

post-124-0-24745900-1342805698_thumb.png

post-124-0-99340600-1342806108_thumb.jpg

Hi Guys,

Give Phil some of your time at Oshkosh and let him know your coming or where all the CT people will meet and what time. He was one of the Loop Magazine photographers last year at the Page, AZ Fly-In.

I'm here. It's HOT

Ernie

Flying that new LS out, Adam? WF

Not enough time! Flew commercial to Milwaukee then drove up for a few days... Now back in California but had a great time! One of my suppliers (near Oshkosh) set me up with private parking, golfcart and Aviator club passes. I felt like royalty! Was nice! Although it always looked like rain, I actually had 2 days with no rain.

Landed at the UL strip Thursday AM. The WX was better, and was perfect on Friday, though it rained continuously Thursday night. Got to talk to Dean at Lockwood, the FD guys (during the storm), see the latest stuff, and bought some awesome 3-layer memory foam which I stuffed into my seat. The best $80 I've spent...hopefully no letter from FD is required for seat foam.

I spent five days looking for another CT shirt of some kind; never saw a thing! I did have a nice conversation with Tom Peghiny, President of Flight Design USA. My impression is that he a a thoughtful, intelligent man who has very good listening skills. Nice guy. While talking to him I saw Jim Meade about 10 feet away at a table, but when I turned around again he was gone. Next time, Jim.

I did meet Tom Baker, the FD distributor in Noble, Illinois. Pleasant conversation with a very knowledgeable man.

Good trip overall, but too darned HOT.

Hey Adam, Let me know if you have any cool events coming up in your neck of the woods. I saw your LS being put together same time ours was. I would love to have you come visit us, some beautiful flying around here. Some great eateries and wineries close by. Everyone is welcome! We have courtesy cars and special hotel rates. Are you going to AOPA in Palm Springs? We have the "Wings Over Wine Country: air show here (KSTS) August 18-19 and our open house is Oct 6th with Young Eagle Flights. Were trying to get 'Ravi the Aviator' as a speaker. I look forward to flying with you soon! Ron

Not enough time! Flew commercial to Milwaukee then drove up for a few days... Now back in California but had a great time! One of my suppliers (near Oshkosh) set me up with private parking, golfcart and Aviator club passes. I felt like royalty! Was nice! Although it always looked like rain, I actually had 2 days with no rain.

Archived