Help , ho do you remove these wires?

kentuckynet

Can someone explain how you remove these wires? They are on the back of my radio and transponder.

Also can you tell me how the antenna cable is removed...it does not simply turn and pull out as someone told me!

Thanks in advance for your help

mack

wiring.jpg

These do not appeat to be"

BNC twist quick connect

Can anyone look closely at them and see the solder on the ends?

They freely turn but dont pull?

They only freely turn after you remove the support clip and bolt for holding the wire to the back of the unit.

Surely someone has seen these before?

The comment on going inside the trays.....will that work without having to remove each wire?

thanks

These do not appeat to be"

BNC twist quick connect

Can anyone look closely at them and see the solder on the ends?

They freely turn but dont pull?

They only freely turn after you remove the support clip and bolt for holding the wire to the back of the unit.

Surely someone has seen these before?

The comment on going inside the trays.....will that work without having to remove each wire?

thanks

Going inside the tray and unscrewing the two screws allows you to take out the connector with all its wires. At least it is free of the tray.

Doug in Ill

YOURE THE MAN!

Why would anyone remove the wires when you can remove the plug? Thank you!!!!!

Now as for the antenna...i operate a backhoe for a living (past 22 years) Its held in place with a SNAP Ring....a little bit smaller than my backhoe snap ring pliers seem to fit.

Any ideas on how to get the tiny but very strong snap ring off so i can remove the antenna from the trays?

Tried a screw driver but that didnt seem to work, small needle nose didnt work...where do you get tiny snap ring pliers locally?

thanks again

mack

Can someone explain how you remove these wires? They are on the back of my radio and transponder.

Also can you tell me how the antenna cable is removed...it does not simply turn and pull out as someone told me!

Thanks in advance for your help

mack

wiring.jpg

Are you upgrading your panel Mac?

Archived