June 2011 McMinnville Fly-in

CT4ME

There have been a lot of requests to bring the Spring West Coast Fly-In back to McMinnville Oregon for 2011. Mark your calendars for June 16ht thru the 19th...

Remember they have a World Class Museum here harboring the Spruce Goose on one side and an incredible Space museum on the other. Come jump out of a 747 down a 65 foot drop water slide!

Special Representative from Flight Design...

Special Guest Speakers Friday and Saturday night...

Wine Makers Dinner Friday Night

Representatives from Dynon and Garmin on hand...

Special tours of the Spruce Goose and SR-71...

Wine tours of one of the finest Pinot producing regions in the world...

Lot's of fun - more info to come!

• 9 months later...

Roger H says the June Fly-in is still a "go", as long as people express an interest. Those of you interested in a wonderful Oregon fly-in, at a great time of the year, should contact Roger on CTFLYER.com or by email rheller@ycpubs.com. McMinnville and the surrounding area is a really nice flying opportunity. More info here as it is available.

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't seem like anyone is interested. It seems like it lost it's momentum and died.

Roger: McMinnville is a bit out of the way for many CT folks. On the other hand, Nancy and I really enjoyed Page, AZ and we note there will be another CT gathering th

is year. If so, we will be there. Page is a good spot and the surrounding physical beauty does not hurt. Oh yes, I will have another CT article coming out in EAA's online magazing. This one is "Living With an LSA" and it should be out next month. If you want a copy let me know. (kennolde@cox.net)

Sincerely, Ken and Nancy Nolde N840KN

Hi Ken,

Let us know when your article come out.

If you are coming to Page, AZ again this year ( Oct 13-16) I know of 1-2 other planes from SC and FL that are coming too. Maybe you guys could hook up. Just post on the Page thread and let the others know you are available if you want company. If not it's not a problem.

Archived