Ct exchange

Rjddillan

I fly G-CGBM from Barton aerodrome, Manchester in the UK. I have toured in Europe and have several trips planned for Next year.

Crossing North Sea Scotland (Shetland isles) to Norway, Sweden, Germany, holland, back to England.

French Alps and altiports. Check out courchevelle airport on YouTube.

France, Spain, morocco (Marrakech, Casablanca) and back.

It occurs to me I could offer a suitably experienced CT pilot the chance to accompany me in exchange for a similar experience in North America. Any one interested?

Dear Rjddillan: You make an make an interesting invitation. I flew RF-4s out of Alconbuty RAFB, Hunts-Cambs, from 1970 to 1976 and have visited or flown over pretty much your proposed route--you are ambitious, that is a major undertaking considering the number of countries and RED TAPE you will encounter.

Depending on the time of year, I would be open to a trip around the US, I live in Pensacola, Florida. You can google Dr. Kenneth Nolde and find several articles I have written about cross country flying and CT ownership. So, Happy Thanksgiving and lets talk.

Sincerely, Ken Nolde, N840KN

I would very much like explore the option of some type of exchange travel. I once rented a Cessna from the John Lennon airport in your neighborhood, it made a very enjoyable flight. We should talk later next year. Perhaps a short trip to start.

I am traveling in South Africa, in a motothome, late Febuary and most of March 2013. If anyone knows where I might rent, charter, or share a Flightdesign ride I would be great full for the contact.

Thanks

Larry

Archived