Rotax 912iS Service, Parts & Operator Manuals

Adam

While waiting for my new 2013 CTLSi "Jubilee" I'm going to have some downtime... I decided to download the latest Rotax 912iS manuals to give them a read. Thought I'd post here for those who are curious about the new fuel injected 912. These are current as of this morning.

912iS Maint Manual.pdf

912iS Installation Manual.pdf

912iS Parts Manual.pdf

912iS Operators Manual.pdf

Rotax 912iS Suitable Fluids.pdf

While waiting for my new 2013 CTLSi "Jubilee" I'm going to have some downtime... I decided to download the latest Rotax 912iS manuals to give them a read. Thought I'd post here for those who are curious about the new fuel injected 912. These are current as of this morning.

Thanks Adam.

Miss your airplane?

It left this morning headed east... I have a big empty mancave now... Going to be a long summer!

The wait is gonna' be very worthwhile though.

Really looking forward to your feedback on it. I know you will be thorough.

I'm hopeful the new CTLSi Jubilee won't be quite that long... I already have a July S/N (FDUSA says "backlog in production is caught up"). If I go by my last experience my 11-11-05 S/N yielded an April 2012 delivery (so 5 months inbetween). If that window holds true here it would actually be a December delivery. Only one way to know for sure. So much for a bad economy... If you price a plane right it moves quickly. I anticipated it would take a few months to sell my old plane rather than a week. Eric, the "Old Plane" has 40 hours on it, should be a nice ride east!

Archived