Plane Down 2 fatalities

procharger

Friend of mine witnessed plane going in said looks like it was to slow and stalled went into dive, lot of wind here

today, should not have been flying, I did not fly My Ct there today because of the wind. Sorry that it happened 60 year

old and his son.

Ease up guys.

There are lots of informed, experienced guys on this site and they offer a great deal of informed, practical and valuable info. It does seem a little serious at times, so lets not discourage the occasional post that gives most of us a chance to chuckle, laugh and shake our heads in pity.

Some comments FWIW. On another posting subject, I posted a repy to one of our forum members. After posting this, I regretted my action because I felt myself being dragged down to the level of this member who has not only affronted me, but has insulted and taxed the patience of many other forum members. In the middle of the nite, I woke up and deleted this post since I felt it would just further degrade this forum, something I do not want to happen. This forum is enlightening, a tremendous source of information not only for CT owners but to all LSA owners and the neat thing is that all are welcome. My ability to practice free speech is not something taken for granted here in the U.S. This freedom can be a double edged sword though and many of us must suffer (what we perceive to be) fools gladly due the freedoms we have been endowed with. Although all have the right to say whatever they wish, I also have the right on this forum to elect not to be subjected to personally abusive or inane comments made by others by just simply selecting "block" for any poster whom I consider to be consistently publishing offensive posts. It must be added that I consider arguments that are based on sound engineering or experienced pilotage to be informative and entertaining. By ignoring a forum member there is the possibility that I may suffer by missing such an argument or miss important information but after reflection on the recent postings I have read and also based on the comments by some of the other fine members of this forum who also have come to the same conclusion as myself, there appears to be little risk that i will deprive myself of anything of substance or entertainment. This note is not intended to be about me but is about keeping this forum healthy and insuring that it continues being the tremendous resource I have enjoyed over these past few years.

Why don't you guys just use the twit filter?

I did.

The site is much better for it.

I still see him quoted a lot, so there's still some bleed through.

I think eventually everyone will get the drift and follow my example. I just hope some aren't taking his advice seriously.

gbigs, this post is about a father and son who died in an airplane accident the cause of which is yet unknown. I know they said it looked like a stall. You could have brought this up in one of the other post or started a new post, but in my opinion this was not the place to bring it up. It is not about challenging what you say, but where you said it. God speed to those who passed, and prayers to the family and friends that are still with us.

Archived