And each must go alone.

It's all part of life's plan,

A step on the road to home.

When you are lonely and sick at heart,

Go to the family and friends we know,

And bury your sorrows in doing good deeds,

Miss me, but let me go.

Thank You everyone.

The hardest part this last week was watching someone you care for dearly slowly pass.

Loosing any of our mother's I'm sure was a trial for all. I'm sure all of us carry a special spot in our hearts for our mother's. Now the task of picking up all the loose pieces of someone's 88 years on earth and making meaning of our special moments with our mother's along the way and capturing all the good memories we as sons and daughters had along the way with our mothers since birth.

Thanks,

Roger Lee

Mother's Day is upon us this coming Sunday. If your mother is still alive tell her how much she meant to you all these years and if she has passed then still let her know in spirit. :wub:

She'll be eternally grateful and you'll be a better person for it.

Roger, my condolences on your mother's passing. Thank you for reminding all of us who still can to give an extra special hug on Sunday. There is nothing quite like the bond between a mother and child.

Paul

My mistake like many of us is we think they may live forever and wait until the last moment to say things we should have said all along or were afraid to express and share.

Don't wait till that fateful day as it may be sudden and unexpcted and it may leave you too late.

You all fly safe!

Roger,

I'm sorry for your loss. Being a newbie, I was not aware she was ill.

My Mom is 93 and thank God she is still sound in body, mind and spirit. I'm happy that I can still make her laugh, and do tell her every night that I love her.

Dad passed 2 years ago this July. He was 94, but ill for almost three years. Every day I think about him and remember some little this or that that we shared together.

He still makes me smile.

Rich

Roger, Alicia and I send our condolences, thoughts and prayers... The hardest part about getting old ourselves is the inevitable passing of our parents; the passing of the torch from one generation to another. I still look out the eyes of a 20 year old, trouble is, when I look in the mirror its a 48 year old who is now looking back at me. No matter how you slice it, losing our loved ones just plain sucks.

Thanks for everyone's notes, calls, emails and post.

My schedule has been pretty hectic lately. Services will be this Saturday the 18th. Mother's day was a bit rough. I hope after that things will mellow just a bit.

Thank You,

Roger

Archived