Rudder skills workshop video

Ed Cesnalis

When I'm up with an instructor, and they criticize my rudder skills in the CTSW (or lack thereof) I simply ask for a demo. They usually get quiet after that. Problem is, very few have any CT experience so that's to be expected.

Maybe when I'm in AZ this winter I will look up Eric who has plenty of CT instruction experience. It will be my first time with a CT experienced instructor in almost 7 years.

When I'm up with an instructor, and they criticize my rudder skills in the CTSW (or lack thereof) I simply ask for a demo. They usually get quiet after that. Problem is, very few have any CT experience so that's to be expected.

Maybe when I'm in AZ this winter I will look up Eric who has plenty of CT instruction experience. It will be my first time with a CT experienced instructor in almost 7 years.

Sounds like fun to me! Come on down, would love to fly with you. I'm sure there is plenty I can learn from you.

I am about 6 miles from Ryan and I do go out and watch Roger do his magic.

There is an RV park called Western Way RV park just across the street from our housing area.

I know several people that have stayed there and been happy with the park and the rates.

Archived