Sarasota, FL

NC Bill

Good morning,Bill. Yes, I would like to meet you. I spend the winters in Sarasota and live quite close to KSRQ. It appears you are from the Reading , Pa area. My CTSW is hangered at Reigle field , 58N. About two years ago I traded my Piper Arrow IV for the CT and have enjoyed every minute of it.

This where we stayed during Sun-N-Fun. We would fly from there to KLAL each morning to take in the festivities then back to CS for the evening. Really interesting place. If able fly into Fantasy of Flight as well, you wont want to miss that!

post-38-0-49234900-1387483901_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

The New Year has come so what about a meet-up.

I plan to fly to Sebring KSEF next Thursday, Jan 16, for the first day of the LSA EXPO.

Anybody interested and available to meet there?

My plan would be to arrive sometime in the morning and have lunch before returning that afternoon.

The New Year has come so what about a meet-up.

I plan to fly to Sebring KSEF next Thursday, Jan 16, for the first day of the LSA EXPO.

Anybody interested and available to meet there?

My plan would be to arrive sometime in the morning and have lunch before returning that afternoon.

See you there.

Cheers

I think Karen and I may be there that day.

Tentative plan:

Jan 13 - Drive to Chalet Suzanne (for Karen's birthday!)

Jan 14 - Drive to Venice to camp

Jan 15 - Visit an Airstream dealer in Venice, then do an RV show in Tampa, and continue to Lake Placid to stay with friends

Jan 16 - Light Sport Expo.

Like I said, its all kind of tentative, but is firming up.

Hope to see some of you guys there - maybe do lunch!

Archived