New Jubilee Available in less than 3 months!

Adam

Hey all... My Jubilee order was supposed to be in October of 2013. I'm in the middle of building a new $2.5M house in Orange County that closes mid January. Between closing, landscaping and all that stuff I have over $1M in cash outflowing over the next 90 days. By pre-arrangement when I ordered with FDUSA West I'm going to let my position on the Jubilee slide and instead exercise my option to take delivery of an America's Edition CTLSi later this summer. The Jubilee I have reserved is supposed to arrive during Q1. If you want to take a new CTLSi Jubilee now there will be one available in less than 90 days! (or so I'm told) Life is all about timing. FD's delays and my year long project of building a house are conflicting (I don't do loans on toys like airplanes). If you want to jump on this call FD West (Ron at Sonoma Jet Center or Kenny Sherado at Lone Mountain).

Plane is loaded, all options except AMSAFE airbag seat belts.

I have a really good money tree in the back yard and my 3D printer is spot on for $100 bills but my Ouija board says "wait till summer for the new toy" :D (and don't try to tell the wife she should do a smaller pool because I have the plane coming)

Not on the same scale but I had to trade an extensive kitchen remodel to buy my plane 6 years ago. And the plane was NOT that much more expensive :D

Since then the plane argument has been used for remodeled master and guest bathrooms, and new bedroom furniture.

I still came out the winner ;)

Archived