Annual Done!

CT4ME

BTW...

Thanks to Roger Lee (and Sonora/Southwest Avionics) my Annual has been completed! Besides the usual stuff, Rog did all new tires/tubes, new door struts, removed/inspected the Wings and stabilator, and fixed some loose aileron/flap bolts and bearings. Most of the electrical grounds were "finger tight", but yielded significantly under a wrench. He also drained/replaced the coolant, did the oil/filter, and replaced plugs.

I'm also happy to report... he also found the cause of my 2-year flap fiasco. Roger found that the circuit board associated with the flap switch, when pressed, caused the pre-set flaps to work again. After tightening and remounting the board, they pre-sets are working all the time now. NO MORE BLINKY! At this point, if they stop working again, I'll know what to replace. I'll have to admit, I kinda got used to flying with "manual" flaps.

And finally... MY AUTOPILOT NOW WORKS! :):DB) Yep... it has never worked, even when new. Juan, at Sonora/Southwest Avionics, found the problems immediately and had it fixed in a couple of hours. Two previous "Pros" did work on the AP, without success. Juan also recertified the transponder in minutes.

I'm one happy camper... and ready for the Page Fly-in!

Tim

PS..... the last thing on my Squawk list, the sticky airspeed indicator, is going back to UMA soon!

Thanks Guys,

You know the best thing about people coming to Tucson for inspections?

It isn't the work for me, it's meeting all the great people associated with the CT family. I have met many friends that I will have for many years to come. I always look forward to someone coming to town.

Roger, eventhough I'm too far from you to "drop in" and see you, you have helped me a great deal with my various issues -starting with your pre-buy inspection of my CTSW which was near your home base in Tucson. I've told you that you must never sleep with all that's going on in your life. I really don't know how you manage your workload. Thanks for your contributions to all of us owners on the forum and for your help with my CTSW.

Archived