For Sale CTSW Engine Mount and Prop Hub

Rogerck

The engine mount, part number KB5010100-02, from a 2006 CTSW, was replaced as part of an insurance claim and appears to have no damage.  New cost is over $5300.   The prop hub is also undamaged.  Make offer. 

Roger Kuhn

post-391-0-13535500-1438008455_thumb.jpg

post-391-0-11232700-1438008456_thumb.jpg

Lets see; you want to financially gain from an insurance claim???

And, you warrantee the mount is acceptable, so should it fail in the future......???

That's what I was going to ask once I got an answer. Technically, that mount is the insurance companies', and this feels a little shady, even if it isn't meant it to be.

Selling a part like this is a HUGE liability risk...

It's possible. We've not gotten any answers to our questions, which is why I feel like this is shady. I want to know why the airplane was totalled. Said it was part of an insurance claim, and if it was landing damage, this part will carry risk to use since FD refuses to stand behind an engine mount in the event of any firewall damage at all (which is when they recommend replacement). A flip over that isn't the result of flight, such as if it wasn't tied down and a storm blew it over, is about the only safe answer.

Although the mount is probably sold, if anyone has serious interest I will any questions in a private message. 

I try not to respond to sarcastic comments such as posting no. 4.   Tony & Rose, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about regarding a gain from an insurance claim unless you know the specifics, which are not your business. 

Archived