Dynon HDX

gbigs

Dynon went the way of car manufacturers.

THE ALL NEW 2017 DYNON SKYVIEW. NOW WITH MORE RESPONSIVE TOUCH CAPABILITY, SCULPTED BEZEL FOR HAND COMFORT, AND VIBRANT DISPLAY FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE.

I'm waiting for them to start saying "Lease an all new dynon system for 189 a month for 36 months!"

It is a nice design though!

Food for thought when I see pricier cockpit items.

I just hope LSA prices don't keep creeping up to $200K because of the newer tech cockpit gadgets. The US market has been driving up LSA prices for years. We have kept telling them we want more. So they obliged. Back in 2006-2007 FD sold around 104 planes one year and 108 the next. prices back then were $105-$125K.  People baulked at those prices, but FD pumped out a ton of planes. When you get up to this new $165-$180 mark you sell some, but this is out of the general populace's price range. So sell 104 planes or sell 35 (don't know the real number today, but you get my drift). If prices continue to climb sales will undoubtedly decline. Seems better to sell a hundred. The big increase is parts for all the older planes and the mass of certain models. Parts make a lot more profit.

But it does look like a nice panel. Do we really truly need it? I guess each person gets to answer that one when it comes time to buy.

Archived