Page Fly-In 2019 - check out this place...Bar 10 Ranch

DJ Todd B

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sounds like it might be a good and different breakfast stop.  We can all maybe pack a brunch bag and picnic there?  Good idea Todd.  So with this, sound off everyone.  Is this a good addition to the Page Fly-in daily destination options?

Olav,

If you let them know in advance, I think the Bar 10 Ranch would make you a real fine breakfast or lunch, though it might be a bit expensive.

I've flown into the Bar 10 airstrip, but I have not been up to the ranch house. My reason for landing there was based on the wording of the Grand Canyon special flight rules. As long as you're landing or taking off from an airport within the area you have permission to transition through it. You get nice canyon views from areas that would otherwise be prohibited. Amazing how poor my climb performance was on the way out.

I have landed at Marble Canyon after each of my Page outings for the same reason, but also because there's unleaded fuel available across the street.

Mike Koerner

• 2 weeks later...

Planning for the 2019 Annual Page CT and Light Sport Fly-in will start shortly.   Working with the hotels and other sites needed to lock in availability.  "Stay tuned" for the announcement with dates within a couple of weeks.

Olav

Archived