Jump to content

Lsa flight instructor question?


Recommended Posts

You only need to get the local FFA envolved for initial CFI rides. Being that this is a reinstatement just find a local DPE who is authorized to do CFI rides. You should be able to use your CT for the ride, as long as the DPE is okay with doing the ride in it. It meets all of the prerequisites required for the ride.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...