Jeremy McGregor put new tiers on Woodstock. Here's the enroute photos

Ed Cesnalis

34 minutes ago, WmInce said:

Speaking of which . . . what equipment are you using, Ed?

I'm using 2 mirrorless camera bodies by Sony.  They have full frame sensors, models A7Rii and A7Riii.  I have 6 prime lenses, 4 of which are by Zeiss/Battis and they are 18mm, 25mm, 85mm and 135mm full frame lenses.  I have a very good 55mm by Sony too.  That and a 2006 FD CTSW :)

a few from this morning:

Chair 5.jpg

Mammoth-115.jpg

Mammoth-116.jpg

Nevhabe Ridge.jpg

Red Slate-12.jpg

Rock Creek Canyon-8.jpg

6 hours ago, WmInce said:

Gorgeous!

By the way, is Jeremy McGregor still operating out of Tracy, Ca.?

He moved from Tracy to Byron which is 2 minutes more flight time for me. I had to 'show' Jeremy how much fun it is to cross the sierra and work in Mammoth :)

Ed, do you see much traffic up where you've taken the pictures?  I would imagine that there are high priced fast aircraft coming and going and GA checking out this area for the beauty and/or to take pictures but wonder how busy it gets?

1 minute ago, Runtoeat said:

Ed, do you see much traffic up where you've taken the pictures?  I would imagine that there are high priced fast aircraft coming and going and GA checking out this area for the beauty and/or to take pictures but wonder how busy it gets?

The other traffic uses higher altitudes.  The majority of Mammoth's traffic crosses the Sierra at 17,000'.  I'm often down in the canyons below the rim where real traffic is 3-5,000 above the canyon rims.

Archived