CTsw For Sale

KentWien

Hi all,

I can’t believe that I’m parting with it, but my CTsw is up for sale. I bought a slower airplane that burns more fuel, costs more, has no parachute or autopilot and has no storage in the cockpit. But the Husky is my new love and two hangars would be kind of silly, so N296CT is on the market if anyone has a friend interested. 

It’s been maintained for the past 4 years by Flight Design USA and Lockwood for its first few years. 

Here’s the listing:

https://www.barnstormers.com/ad_detail.php?id=1528110

2D4E52F8-E92B-4444-9C96-94E8429E0EAD.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to know your opinion on the Husky vs the CT.  It's been on my watch list for a while. I'm considering selling my CTLSi since I'm having a hard time finding someone to maintain the Rotax engine and do annuals on the LSA in my area.  I've been thinking about going the taildragger route. 

It’s been fun so far. It’s a super easy taildragger to fly. Coming from the CT, I really didn’t want to give up anything in range, and the Husky is pretty close in that department. 

I think the Husky is overkill in performance for where I live here in NY, but we’re looking forward to taking it to the Husky fly-in which is in Idaho this summer. 

There is a great forum like this one for Husky fliers at www.flyhusky.com. 

I’m enjoying it so far, although the plane is currently getting some ‘northern’ modifications (controllable oil cooler door, Reiff heater, belly pod and ADS-B). 

Feel free to message me. I can put you in touch with my brother who knows the Husky market very well. 

Kent