Anyone close to Alabama to do Condition Inspection? Rotax?

This is one of the reasons I took my airplane E-LSA.  Shops that can do quality, certified work on Rotax engines, *and* have familiarity with the CT series, are "scarce as hen's teeth" as we say here in Georgia.  Given the proliferation of Rotax in aviation lately, it's probably easier to find the first than the second.  A guy at my home airport took his 912 to https://flysmla.com/ and he was happy with the work.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2020 at 8:49 AM, Tom Baker said:

I'm 250 miles to the closest point in Alabama from me.

I use Tom for maintenance and inspections on my plane, and have been very happy with his work.

Should you use Tom, Eagleston Auto, which is nearby, has been very cooperative giving me an economical way to rent a car so I can drive home and back when my plane's in.

Andy

My youngest son and I just flew 276 miles last Sunday according to Flight Aware... goes by fast, we had a blast flying over quarries and mines around New York State (my youngest is a major heavy equipment guy, drives a huge front end loader for a living while he finishes college)...; ).  I am lucky to be close to FD USA... if I didn't have the FD USA option, I would fly to Tom's place for his skilled know-how on these flying machines of ours.  Certainly for the major reviews.