New Flap Harness

procharger

each-In mode:To enter the „teach in“-mode it is neccessary to switch the selector switch into one of the„manual“ positions and hold the „enter“-key (see wiring diagram) depressed whileswitching on the unit and keep it depressed until „Ler“ for learning is displayed.Then the „enter“-key can be released. Now there are 2 options:1)Reset the flap positions to factory defaults:Press the „enter“-key again. „dEF“ is displayed. Release the „enter“-key. Now thedefaults are reset and all former flap positions are lost. You can switch off the unit orprocede to 2).2)Teach-in one or more flap positions:Switch the selector switch into the flap position you want to teach. The selected flapposition will be displayed with an „L“ in front (e.g. „L30“). „L“ means learn. Thespindle drive can be moved up and down into the desired flap postion using the„move-up-down“-switch (see wiring diagram). To store the new position just pressthe „enter“-key again. A short display of the potentiometer value confirms thesuccessful storage for the selected flap position in flash memory.Now the selector switch can be moved to the next flap position that has to beteached-in the same way. To leave the teach-in mode just switch off the unit or select one of the „manual“ position

How do I make the enter key work do I connect two of the wires to do that? And which ones?

Did they send you the programming harness?

If not, read the tags on the wires. Three of them are for lowering and raising flaps on that style of harness. The last two is your enter button, if i recall correctly. Take a close look at the wiring diagram that you should have for programming.