What epoxy brands work well for interior?

Vic

There are many epoxy's out there and you could use most any epoxy. You could buy the epoxy and cloth locally. Then use the epoxy cloth and apply about 5-6 layers. I say five because just like now the headset pins and weight will try to make it flex and break. The strength is in the cloth and not the epoxy itself.

I'm sure there will be other ideas coming forth and they will probably work. More than one way to skin a cat. As far as the color you may have to just buy a gray paint to do the touch up.

Another way and even stronger way would be to just install a nice 1/4" thick plastic plate over the existing hole and screw it on. It would be stronger, easier, faster and far less messy.

For simple non-critical repairs like that you could purchase the fiberglass repair kit sold at Walmart or other big box stores, it includes resin, hardener, cloth, and some other goodies for around $15

I'd place a piece of tape over the hole on cabin side, then lay multiple layers of glass on the back surface of baggage side, this can be painted however you'd like.

This is what was used for the air box repair I did a few months back, pic below.  Also helpful is taping off around the area with blue painters tape to define the area being worked on.  I'd sand the paint off and work this directly to the carbon fiber.

Or, to Roger's point, a doubler placed on back side would avoid the hassle of glass work.  I'd go that route for the jacks, baggage mechanism probably needs the glass.

image.png.cc2c4fdfc369277206c1dda4b52136ab.png