Flight Design Ukraine Employees Need You!

TigerBait

Hey CT Community....The F/D Ukraine Employees are under siege and need a hand. The employees are having their homes destroyed and country invaded. F/D Employees have been offered positions at other F/D facilities in neighboring countries, but sure could use some American $$ assistance to get there and back on their feet. They are losing literally everything and will have to start their lives all over again.  

My 2006 CTSW was built by Ukrainian hands. I look at my airplane a little differently today. I'm free to go fly whenever and whenever I like. Nobody's bombing my hanger or shooting at me. 

Maybe if we could all donate one month's hanger rent (or more or less),  we could make a small difference in their lives. I don't have deep pockets, but my home is not being bombed. We can help make a difference.  It's a great way to say "Thank You".

F/D USA can help you direct funds/donations, since it is difficult to be sure where dollars go with an international money wire these days. That's what I did.

Please think about it. My biggest problems pale by comparison. 

TIGERBAIT, Spokane, WA, USA