Parasitic drain at 160 miliApmps. how to find?

DC clamp on ammeters are finicky at low current and you could just be picking up extraneous fields.

Please do a voltage drop test with a resistor as described. I need to know the resistor value too.

Even a pencil tip could be used if you dont have any resistors sitting around.

Look to what was done to the airplane before this started, and start there. 

Outside of that trace the wire that comes from the battery side of the starter relay, check to see that the insolation is not worn through. Then follow the wire and see what is connected before it gets to the master switch. If you don't find anything check to make sure the master switch doesn't have any current flowing through it.

38 minutes ago, Roger Lee said:

I agree with Tom.

You said something was just added. It may just be the way the person connected it and it doesn't fully shut down. Disconnect it all together and see if the drain is still there.

The new component is ADSb out.  Echo UAT.  I know it works cause I always see ground stations and traffic but I don't know where its located or how to tell that it is off.

12 minutes ago, Tom Baker said:

Like I said trace the wire from the battery side of the starter relay to the master switch. I would bet the culprit is someplace in between. It could be something tied to the wrong side of the switch, or something attached to the alternator shunt.

Thanks Tom,  That does sound most likely.

• 4 weeks later...

Doesn't even have to discharge for 2 days. Lead acid batteries have an internal resistance that goes up as they discharge.

Also, just a caution, be careful when connecting a meter like that. Read the meter carefully to see what size fuse is installed (it will say max amps somewhere).

Fuses for flukes for example are $$$$. They're 30 bucks a piece and are a weird form factor.