SERVICE BULLETINS: CURIOUS QUESTION

MileHighCTLS

Just wondering if someone can answer a weird question? I have compiled a list of ALL of the Service Bulletins pertaining to the CTLS. Then, I put them on a spreadsheet and arranged them by number, chronologically. This is where I noticed something weird. There are sequential numbers missing.

Namely, the Service Bulletins skip from SB-ASTM-08 to SB-ASTM-11 (with no SB-ASTM-9 & SB-ASTM-10).

There is also a big gap between SB-ASTM-20 & SB-ASTM-99, with no Service Bulletins in between those numbers!

Does anyone know why? I have searched the missing numbers everywhere and can not find any corresponding Service Bulletins. I am wondering why so many of them are in chronological order, then gaps???

Has anyone else noticed this? Or more importantly, do they know why?

That has been like that for the 10 years I have been involved with flight designs.

Also, 91.417(a)(1)(v) requires the owner or operator to maintain a safety directive compliance sheet similar to AD compliance sheets, so you may wish to consider turning that spreadsheet into your compliance sheet if you don't already have one.