Jump to content

CTLS 2008 for sale

Big Flapper

Recommended Posts

Tom - It looks like there is "Experimental" labelled on the outside of the aircraft.  I assume, but want to confirm, that this is an E-LSA, not S-LSA. Right?

I am a student sport pilot and want to purchase a LSA to finish my training and then use after I receive my certificate.  I know that E-LSAs can't be rented out or used for student training (which doesn't concern me).  Can you please share any other distinctions between the two classifications and how the experimental version has worked for you.  Thanks!


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...