Want to Buy CTSW or CTLS (ELSA or SLSA)

SkyGuy

I am interested in purchasing a CTLS or CTSW (ELSA or SLSA).  If you are preparing to sell yours (or know someone who is going to sell theirs) please let me know.  I would be very grateful for the heads up.  For logistics reasons, I'd prefer an aircraft located in the SE region of the country.  Thanks! John

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2023 at 9:44 PM, SkyGuy said:

I am interested in purchasing a CTLS or CTSW (ELSA or SLSA).  If you are preparing to sell yours (or know someone who is going to sell theirs) please let me know.  I would be very grateful for the heads up.  For logistics reasons, I'd prefer an aircraft located in the SE region of the country.  Thanks! John

Since posting this, I have a change in circumstances and need to withdraw my interest in purchasing an aircraft for the time being.  Thank you for the responses.

If your local hangar situation is like mine, aircraft ownership doesn't make sense.

This should be a question for the BasicMed exam.

Scott hasn't been sleeping well since his airport cancelled his lease for no reason, leaving him with no options for storing his plane.  He wants to meet some friends at a fly-in in an adjacent state tomorrow.  What should Scott do?

a)  Fly below 3000 ft to reduce the effects of hypoxia
b)  Pound a RedBull and a 5-Hour Energy before taking off, and hope to power through it.
c)  Take a Xanax with some wine the night before to get some extra sleep
d)  Sell his plane, because people like him shouldn't be airplane owners anyway