RonG Posted May 25 Report Share Posted May 25 I took my oral exam May 20th and the weather did not allow me to to take my check ride for my Sport pilot test. Went back on May 22 and during my preflight check my flaps would not work. So I had to postpone my check ride again. I have a 2006 CTSW and the flap motor is out and it will be 6-10 weeks before I can get one because it has to come out of the Ukraine. I’m looking to find a plane I could rent to do my check ride in. Does anyone know of a CT owner within 2-300 miles of South Mississippi I could contact? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.