Why does my nose wheel tire go flat

Seems to me you do have a leak (probably the valve or valve stem) but you need to put pressure on it to see the bubbles. If it takes months to go flat, it's probably a super tiny leak and I say honestly, just replace it.

Innertubes don't completely seal up either. If you held one under water long enough you would see tiny bubbles form on the skin (weeks to months).

I just had a plane that had a good tire until I went to put more air into. Turns out the stem was torn where it's sealed into the tube. When you moved the stem it leaked. The pressure in the tube at that point was keeping it sealed. You need to remove the tire and tube and test the tube. It could also be just a valve stem that needs tightening.

I have found not enough talc prevents the tube/valve stem from shifting. Without talc the rubber tube sticks to the inner tire wall and stretches the valve stem. Unchecked, the base of the stem slowly cracks/separates at the tube.  Use adequate amounts of talc to prevent sticking.

18 hours ago, airhound said:

I have found not enough talc prevents the tube/valve stem from shifting. Without talc the rubber tube sticks to the inner tire wall and stretches the valve stem. Unchecked, the base of the stem slowly cracks/separates at the tube.  Use adequate amounts of talc to prevent sticking.

I always apply talc to the tube and dust the inside of the tire. You just need enough to allow the tube to slip into place when assembling the wheel. But to much can cause problems too. Excess talc will draw moisture. I have seen corrosion on aircraft wheels before that I think was related to to much talc.