Seat belt clips?

Batjac

My shoulder straps keep coming loose as I fly.  No matter how much I try to tighten them, they slip almost right away.  I've browsed Amazon, but I haven't seen anything that looks right.  Any suggestions?

Mark

I'm SLSA so I can't just swap out the certified belts.  Otherwise I'd consider the Crow systems. 

Tom, I did do a search for seat belt clips but didn't find anything.  Just searching for seat belts gave a long list of posts, again, mostly around the Crow belts.  Crow does have some bar slides, but that'd be the better part of $50 for those.  I was hoping for a little less for a solution.  I've only had the plane for two months, and I'm nickel and diming myself to death.

I guess I'll just fall back on these: https://www.amazon.com/Mega-Cargo-Control-Adjuster-Powersports/dp/B097XBQ7TM/ref=sr_1_8?crid=3A85MQNOJSDSG&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.Yov_Ye35G3Fn4vh5-Ma097K_K3Lj_HhOlHXscQPw-Uc2JOYtJ-fF59GqQCk_bjZrDZBPVP6e8bVZS332XV1ld6boiQ8Sat_vG5Qa-JjcmMqzdIOtseYx8de4mUw-MqHGTR37tYY-zHJ5eF915ZbwiDpanHm3K_SkXPII66ftUZ6lH92O_64ax5EKWx_eEatwSPzSbvfOQu0ESw6I-eq-xGxlmLFw0quyagxTcc-gUOE.Xg07g91P9pufIfc-SHUAtKZaS9n7-cU6mN3ofa864y8&dib_tag=se&keywords=seat%2Bbelt%2Bslide%2Bbar&qid=1711605996&sprefix=seat%2Bbelt%2Bslide%2Bbar%2Caps%2C108&sr=8-8&th=1

Mark

7 hours ago, Batjac said:

I'm SLSA so I can't just swap out the certified belts.  Otherwise I'd consider the Crow systems. 

Tom, I did do a search for seat belt clips but didn't find anything.  Just searching for seat belts gave a long list of posts, again, mostly around the Crow belts.  Crow does have some bar slides, but that'd be the better part of $50 for those.  I was hoping for a little less for a solution.  I've only had the plane for two months, and I'm nickel and diming myself to death.

I guess I'll just fall back on these: https://www.amazon.com/Mega-Cargo-Control-Adjuster-Powersports/dp/B097XBQ7TM/ref=sr_1_8?crid=3A85MQNOJSDSG&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.Yov_Ye35G3Fn4vh5-Ma097K_K3Lj_HhOlHXscQPw-Uc2JOYtJ-fF59GqQCk_bjZrDZBPVP6e8bVZS332XV1ld6boiQ8Sat_vG5Qa-JjcmMqzdIOtseYx8de4mUw-MqHGTR37tYY-zHJ5eF915ZbwiDpanHm3K_SkXPII66ftUZ6lH92O_64ax5EKWx_eEatwSPzSbvfOQu0ESw6I-eq-xGxlmLFw0quyagxTcc-gUOE.Xg07g91P9pufIfc-SHUAtKZaS9n7-cU6mN3ofa864y8&dib_tag=se&keywords=seat%2Bbelt%2Bslide%2Bbar&qid=1711605996&sprefix=seat%2Bbelt%2Bslide%2Bbar%2Caps%2C108&sr=8-8&th=1

Mark

If you drop the "S" off of clips and search "seat belt clip" I get 438 results. Not all are relevant, but I did see some that were. As far as the Crow harness, I would suggest talking with Airtime and see what the options are.