Where to find Decalin?

Batjac

I fill my tanks from 5 gallon cans of zero ethanol fuel from a local gas station.  But the other day I was uneasy about the low level in the left wing (I know, I didn't have info t the time about trimming the rudder) showing only 3 gallons when I was at a stop.  So I bought 10 gallons of 100LL to make sure I had plenty to get home.  Reading here it seems like I should use Decalin if I refuel with avgas.  I am making a long cross country in about three months and will probably have to get avgas again, so I would like to get some  Decalin.  Where are people getting it?

Mark

Aircraft Spruce seems to sell it.  BTW I have a number of hours flying my first CTSW with one tank empty.  I would often fill one wing only.  I did unport my fuel once while in a full rudder slip set up to take a wide angle photo.  The slip allows me to get a very wide (18mm) shot out the vent and not see the wingtip or main gear in the shot.

image.thumb.png.9832300a84fd7dd3ccb0d7426f946ebd.png

4 hours ago, Eddie Cesnalis said:

Aircraft Spruce seems to sell it.  BTW I have a number of hours flying my first CTSW with one tank empty.  I would often fill one wing only. 

I typically just fill the left wing tank, and let them balance out as it sits on the ground.  I only crack open the right tank if I'm taking a long flight and want to start out with both tanks topped off.  My right wingtip is an inch or so lower then the left so the fuel tends to flow toward the right tank on the ground.