FlightAware?

I'm thinking that I'll  get a tracking program so the wife can keep track of where I am/where I've been.  It seems like FlightAware would do the job.  It looks like the basic Aviator subscription for $100 a year would do it.  Am I on the right track?

Mark

On 6/1/2024 at 9:51 PM, S3flyer said:

Don’t need a subscription.  She can create her own login and get notifications on your flights for free.

You do need the sub if you want to view flight history past the last few flights recorded.

1 hour ago, FlyingMonkey said:

You do need the sub if you want to view flight history past the last few flights recorded.

True but it looked like the OP just wanted near realtime monitoring.   I think you get two weeks for free?

On 6/1/2024 at 3:43 PM, Batjac said:

I'm thinking that I'll  get a tracking program so the wife can keep track of where I am/where I've been

Thanks for the replies, Guys.  A couple of weeks would be good enough.  I was just wanting a few days worth so the wife can review recent flights.  She likes to brag to her friends, I guess.