Jump to content

What do you call these fittings?


Recommended Posts

Band-It clamp. If you remove them they have to be cut off. I use a Dremel tool with a re-enforced cut off blade. It takes a special tool to put them on. I use a Band-It Junior. Band-It clamps are a standard for fire sleeve.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...